Dalcross clients include professional firms in accounting, legal,
and information technology, financial institutions, government agencies, publishing and
manufacturing industries.Typical People Challenges
The Dalcross capability is based on more than 20 years senior experience in
- Proven value-add experience dealing with business management challenges
- particularly people solutions
- Significant Board-level experience with major corporations
- Wide Third-Party endorsement for our work
- Empathy and a particular capability to investigate and provide counsel on
key issues, such as the major financials, business strategy and plans,
management team collaboration and organisational design.
Typical assignments that Dalcross has successfully completed include:
- Consulting assistance to Chief Executive and Board members to achieve
shared vision Business Plan writing and subsequent Board approval
- Resolution of bonus and salary compensation at senior levels
- Review of business drivers and key performance criteria (e.g.
expenses), establishing priority performance measures for senior
- Business analysis of major outsourcing projects to ensure appropriate objectives, measures and benefits achieved
- Investigation and solution of shareholding distribution
- Coaching for Directors and Partners in collaborative skills.
- Provision of skilled 3rd party mediation service to assist resolution of internal team conflict.
Our approach typically, is to agree on the issues and work closely with our clients
to provide solutions. Often the people issues that most hit "the bottom line" are
around retention and career discussions.
Return to the top of this page