Dalcross Executive Consulting was established in September 2000 by Gordon Conolly. The consultancy provides a broad range of people solution services. These range from Director level management consulting on strategic organisation and people issues to our Outplacement and Career Transition coaching services. We now also offer Career Mentoring Services to individual participants.
Our clients are from a wide cross section of industry groups reflecting our capability to work across industry segments eg leading financial institutions , professional firms, the IT and manufacturing sectors and most recently Local Government.
In 2003 Dalcross established
Quadrant Management Solutions (QMS) to enable specialised executive search and recruitment services to be provided. QMS has developed a reputation for speedy cost effective delivery of difficult to fill roles in corporate and investment banking sector especially credit and project finance.
Projects completed by Dalcross from 2000 - 2012 are diverse as our testimonials show. Recent work 2009-2012 includes:
- Retained career transition/outplacement consulting for an international insurance company and its retrenched staff
- Career mentoring services for individuals who apply directly
- Mini due diligence study and report for a mid tier Information Technology firm and and subsequent Organisational review and significant redesign of national structure
- Retainer 2009/10 to act as Chairman of Advisory Board pending new Chairman appointment providing ongoing consulting advice to business plan implementation and senior executive coaching services including
- Detailed review of contractor ROI and cost of sales to improve margins
- Project coordination of KPI's for all staff
GORDON CONOLLY, Managing Director,founded Dalcross after 30 years in senior Human Resource line management roles with significant corporations such as CSR, AGC, Chase AMP and Chase Manhattan Bank Australia.
For more info about Gordon Conolly - Biographical Notes
Return to the top of this page